Skip to main content

Learning python from scratch

Hi, I'm back!
Today I am excited to learn the Python programming language. I learned it self-taught and saw everything on the internet. To be honest, getting started by yourself is very difficult. Without curiosity and a high desire to learn, it might take a long time to really get started seriously.
python 2


Why I want to learn python?
that's because I want to be a data scientist who understands a lot of things about big data and everything about how to manage and analyze data on a program basis. I am currently worried that the spirit of learning does not last long and stops halfway. Because of the many things that I want to learn and master, I always end up in the middle of a journey like that. But now I have marked today as the beginning of that change. I will study as far as I can and master this programming language by continuing to practice every day.
There are several things I want to be able to learn until the end of this year, including:
1. Python
2. Mysql

after I successfully mastered this programming language I will take a course to get my certificate. I bet with Dinda Yukari that I will definitely get my certificate.
I bet to get a certificate in the developer code, and she bet to get the Japanese language certificate.
The winners are those who get the certificate first. So of course this will make me excited to get my victory.

The screenshot below is proof to remind me of today, the day I really started learning the Python programming language from the most basic. I watch YouTube get the basics of the Python programming language. Hopefully, with perseverance I can become even more proficient later.
Alright enough for today, I will rest and read the blue lock comic before I go to sleep




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Relationship

Hi! gimana hari ini? Semoga semuanya baik sesuai dengan harapan dan asa yang terucap dalam setiap doa. Gua? gua hari ini baik kok. Pekerjaan yang lancar, hobi yang masih bisa dijalankan. Banyak yang bisa disyukuri setidaknya. Yah walaupun beberapa masalah memang tetap hadir, tapi gua rasa sekeras-kerasnya badai mengamuk, ia pasti akan reda dan berlalu juga. Hmmm... Jadi sebelumnya selamat dulu buat diri gua, yang akhirnya memutuskan untuk melabuhkan hati kepada seorang gadis cantik yang usianya lebih muda 1 tahun dari gua. Namanya? Namanya adalah Malini. Ya, that's my girlfriends. Kita cukup lancar menjalaninya akhir-akhir ini, meskipun masih belum bisa mengenal satu sama lain dengan lebih baik lagi, tapi gua selalu berusaha sebaik yang gua bisa agar semua ini bisa berjalan dengan lancar. Resiko sakit pasti ada, karena hubungan tanpa rasa sakit itu rasanya "bohong" sekali. But, at least gua mulai memikirkan tentang masa depan gua, dan memikirkan ingin menghabiskan sisa us

My Last Day on Shopee Indonesia

20 September 2022 becoming my last day working at Shopee as an employee. The Company need to take an efficiency policy for all employee. This resulted in as many 3 percent of employees being affected, including myself, who had worked for 3.7 years. Economic problems that occur globally have caused many companies to lay off all their employees, so that the company are able to survive in this unstable situation. Many things happen on my Jurney with Shopee. I met many people with carious backgrounds and shared many things in the work environtment. However, when the pandemic occured, many thing had changed, including the work environtment that began to be carried out remotely. I am grateful for the experience provided during my time working with Shopee. This layoff is a very valuable life lesson for me. I can't be too comfortable with what i have and have to keep fighting even harder to survive and achieve what I want.

Rumah

Rumah bagiku ia adalah rasa memberi kehangatan kepada hati dan juga jiwa bagiku ia adalah tempat memberi peluk kepada lelah dan juga penat ia memberiku ruang untuk jatuh untuk rubuh untuk bangkit untuk tumbuh lebih dari segalanya ia mengijinkanku menjadi diriku yang apa adanya sejujur-jujurnya